I'm 33, planning a wedding, caring for five senior rescue dogs, looking for gainful employment, and trying to live (more) sustainably. These are my adventures.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'll NEVER do that again.

Make jewelry, that is. At least not the beaded crap that I love to wear and figured the girls could wear at the wedding

I've successfully created four necklaces for the maids, and one for myself. I still have yet to do something for the flower girls, but I'm trying to figure out what I'd need for beads since I'm just about out. Sigh.

They look great as long as you don't look too close, and I can't guarantee they'll hold through dancing. But as long as they last through pictures, that's almost all I care about.

Here is mine, the one with silver and pearls, and everyone else's. in my head they looked a lot different. In real life? Not so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment