I'm 33, planning a wedding, caring for five senior rescue dogs, looking for gainful employment, and trying to live (more) sustainably. These are my adventures.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi!

I'm hoping that this doesn't go by the wayside like many of my blogs, but at some point I just forget to keep writing or lose interest after work blocks blogger. Luckily for me, now I have the blogger app on my iPad and my iPhone. So it's one less excuse.

I'm also hoping that this time, my motivation to keep this up and running will mostly be because I don't want to limit the use to one topic. Everything is going to be here, from reviews on things I purchase/use to tips on how to cut corners and still get quality stuff for your wedding. I've also taken to gardening and trying to live a little more sustainably, and now that I'm no longer in the bane of all human existence (Florida), getting back into the outdoors. Of course, the pups will also make an appearance.

So, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment