I'm 33, planning a wedding, caring for five senior rescue dogs, looking for gainful employment, and trying to live (more) sustainably. These are my adventures.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hotel Decisions

I'm currently trying to reserve a room block for our wedding guests.   Right now it's between the Marriott Courtyard and the Westin.

The Courtyard is offering a room rate of $118/room, and right now the rack rate is $118/room.  With that we'll get free parking, use of pool, and wifi.  Woo.  No free breakfast or anything like that.

Our quote for the Westin (so far) is at $129/room.  There's a gov't/military discount of $111/room.  Rack rate is between $214-$253.  I am still waiting for the details on the proposal, so I'm not sure what type of room this is for and what amenities come with it, but it is a nice hotel.

Time to start the polling.




No comments:

Post a Comment